Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||CAD Operator, Certified SolidWorks, PDM
Mechanical Engineering or MET Degree
|Duties / Responsibilities
PDM Administrator, CAD operator, Certified SolidWorks, Mechanical, Re- Implementation
Position Overview: You will play a pivotal role in optimizing the product data Management systems. Be part of a Team to achieve the following:
- Ensure Quality and compliance across the organization
- Oversee the re-implementation of SolidWorks and establish a new Engineering vault.
- Manage the QMS including ENC’s, NCR’s, IRs, and CAR’ s.
Key responsibilities: SolidWorks implementation.
- Engineering vault establishment
- Quality management system
- Security access control
- PDM administration
- Data migration and Quality Assurance
- Collaboration and training
- Mechanical Engineering and/or MET degree
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity of metal fabrication processes/materials is a plus
- Knowledge of quality management standards and practices
- PDM Accreditation, Certified SolidWorks
||70 K +/-
|Tell A Friend