Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Supply Chain and Purchasing Manager
- Educational background in Engineering or Supply Chain Management certification.
- SCMP or CPIM or other certification an asset.
- 10+ years experience in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management
- Experience in supply chain and logistics in heavy industries such as mining, fabrication, steel, metal or similar.
- Full supply chain experience with control of inventory, scheduling, purchasing, logistics
- Negotiation skills to liaise with suppliers
- Results oriented, ambitious, energetic, team player, lean or continuous improvement minded
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Secure high quality material for the company while improving productivity and efficiency and reducing costs
- Manage all supply chain initiatives including logistics, inventory control, purchasing, planning and scheduling.
- Successful negotiating with suppliers
- Generating, tracking contracts with suppliers
- Ensure competitive, on time, smooth supply of the goods within budget for raw materials and finished goods inventory
- Ensure on-time delivery targets are met
- Oversee and monitor the quality, quantity and efficiency of storage and movement of goods
||Up to 100K, Benefits
|Tell A Friend