Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Instrumentation Operations Manager, B.C.
Instrumentation Technician (Red Seal an asset)
|Duties / Responsibilities
This position involves working on a variety of Industrial Construction and Maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. Company vehicle, cell phone and computer provided. Relocation reimbursement negotiable.
- Instrumentation Technician (Red Seal certificate would be an asset, but not required)
- Industrial facility construction and maintenance experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience and knowledge of construction, design, and cost management as an Instrumentation Project Manager or similar position in a Commercial, Institutional or Industrial environment
- Previous experience managing large Industrial projects is preferred
- Must have thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods, etc.) and an understanding of industry practices, processes, and standards and their impact on project activities
- Previous experience in tracking and planning manpower, budgeting, preparing and placing bids for projects, scheduling, and arranging documentation and reports
- Must have strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Advanced abilities in reading and interpreting plans and specifications
- Previous estimating experience is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and to present oneself in a professional manner and represent the company image
- Must be able to teach and mentor their team
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and project success are expected
- Candidates must have valid Energy Safety Canada H2S Alive and Fall Protection, Standard First Aid (Level A or C with CPR/AED), CSTS 2020 Fundamentals and Driving & Journey Management certificates
- Must hold a Valid Class 5 Drivers License (non-GDL)
||Fort St John, B.C.
||$120,000 - $135,000 per annum
|Tell A Friend