Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
Five yrs. experience in Logistics. Applicable education and/or training.
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Schedule all Shipping & Receiving requirements.
- Book freight outgoing of our products and any inbound of our suppliers’ products.
- Provide quotes for shipments to and from USA and Canada.
- Shop and provide competitive quotes.
- Upkeep all data of shipping and follow up program of delivered product.
- File and submit all USMCA forms where necessary and yearly filings.
- All pro-forma bills of lading to be filled out and submitted.
- Handle all communication with shippers and customers.
- Work with Salespersons in house on quote requests.
- Work and schedule all with plant foreman.
- Coordinate within office of invoicing costs.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as per the above.
||55 K to 60 K + Benefits
|Tell A Friend