Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Maintenance Millwright-DAYS, Guelph
442A Certificate of Qualification
|Duties / Responsibilities
DAY shift. Certificate of Qualification, 433A is a requirement.
- Install, maintain, dismantle, troubleshoot and repair a variety of machinery and mechanical equipment including welders, cranes, machining centres, plasma/laser cutters, PLC’s Etc.
- Develop and maintain Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Maximize equipment uptime.
- Actively participate in Pre-Start Health and Safety audits on all new equipment and applicable equipment modifications
- Support creation of lockout/tagout procedures on all equipment existing and new
- Manage inventory levels of replacement parts.
- Supervise & manage outside trades/contractors in accordance with contractor management guidelines.
- Monitor and manage shop tools to ensure that appropriate materials are on site to expedite repairs
- Negotiate contracts with all subcontractors
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Interpretation of blueprints/diagrams/schematics.
- Qualifications: - 5-10 years of manufacturing maintenance experience with supervisory experience (preferably in Fabrication) with a focus on preventative maintenance
- Industrial multi-trade knowledge/experience in electrical, mechanical, millwright
- Must have 433A (Industrial Millwright)
- Hands on knowledge & experience working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical & PLC controlled production machinery
- Excellent Computer skills, MS office products
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication & negotiating skills
- Team player, self-starter, results oriented
- Excellent knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act, the Industrial Regulations and the Employment Standards Act and Experience with health & safety practices and audits
||$35 - $40 per hour
|Tell A Friend