Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
• Must be a qualified maintenance mechanic with proven capability to troubleshoot and repair paper printing and packaging machinery.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a maintenance mechanic or a licenced mechanic with 3 years experience.
• Must demonstrate capability to effectively use shop equipment for fabrications (i.e. welder, lathe, mill, drill press…)
• Must be able to stand, walk, crouch, stretch, and lift up to 50 lbs.;
• Must be able to understand the work order requirements;
• Must be able to keep up to fast paced activities;
• Must have very good written and oral communication skills; some computer skills; able to pass a mechanical aptitude test; able to work very well in a team environment or independently; able to determine where your assistance is required.
• Must be a team player who is flexible and able to communicate well with other team members
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Three Shift Rotation
- Repair and complete preventative maintenance on high-speed processing and packaging equipment, conveyors, and printing presses.
- Transfer equipment to the applicable site for maintenance to avoid contamination or safety hazards. Disassemble and reassemble equipment for repair or transportation.
- Replace parts, repair equipment,
- Maintain a tidy, clean, and safe work area in the maintenance shop and at equipment locations.
- Other duties as assigned
||Whitby, Ontario Canada
|Tell A Friend