Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Quality Assurance Manager, Manufacturing
College or University Degree Mechanical Technician or Engineer, Certificate in Quality Assurance
|Duties / Responsibilities
Quality Assurance Manager
Purpose and Scope
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for the effectiveness of the entire quality assurance program,
- Be the Leader of the Quality staff, collaborating with production and operations to verify and maintain and advance quality levels. Be the Technical resource for manufacturing.
- Work with operations and R&D in developing quality systems and implement same for sustainable results and continuous improvement.
- Develop, implement, and maintain customer specific quality plans.
- Main interface during customer quality representative reviews and audits.
- Responsible for the Maintenance of the ISO and Quality Program. Experience with six sigma and Lean principals
- Work with staff to drive a continuous improvement program.
- College or University degree in Mechanical Technician or Mechanical Engineering; Quality Assurance certificate.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Quality Assurance Supervisor or Manager in Manufacturing.
||85 K + Experience driven
|Tell A Friend