Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Manual Machinist - Mill & Lathe
Certified Manual Machinist or proven experience
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Manual Machinist
- Complete set up of Mills and Lathes from start to finish.
- Operating lathes, milling machines, drill presses, grinders, and shapers to fabricate metal parts
- Selecting the proper cutting tool for each application and complete setup of machinery for optimal performance
- Reading blueprints or engineering drawings and making operating notes regarding machining requirements
- Using hand tools to measure, mark, and cut materials to size using saws, files, chisels, and other tools
- Read drawings / blueprints to determine cutting parameters, tool requirements, and machining time estimates
- Operating computer-controlled equipment to make precision parts for various machinery - (parts and/or rebuilds).
- Inspecting and measuring materials to ensure conformance with specifications
- Clean up maintenance of machinery and work area.
||23.to 25. per hour or more for Certified
|Tell A Friend