Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Production Supervisor (Foreman/woman)
College diploma or University degree or equivalent
|Duties / Responsibilities
Oversee production operations. The Candidate we'll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows in a 24/7 manufacturing plant.
- Provide support the Production Manager.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees.
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Oversee and coach employees.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment.
- Check production output according to specifications to ensure Quality Control Standards are met.
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to use machinery and follow procedures safely.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Ensuring compliance with company rules, regulations, policies and the collective agreement.
- Experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- College diploma or University degree or equivalent
- Five (5) years of Manufacturing experience
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Bilingualism an asset
- Good Benefit Plan including Company Pension plan
||71 K to 77 K
|Tell A Friend