Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Maintenance Millwright, Stoney Creek
Certificate of Qualification required
|Duties / Responsibilities
DAY Shift, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Maintain and trouble-shoot heavy machinery in a manufacturing environment.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical, hydraulic circuits.
- Perform planned, preventive maintenance and emergency breakdowns.
- Visually inspect machines and machine tools as required.
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines.
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supply inventories by checking stock.
- Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing information, and trends.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Standards and Company Policies.
- Maintain a clean work area. Clean through effective housekeeping.
||Stoney Creek, ON
||$35 - $40 per hour
|Tell A Friend