Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Production Supervisor - Afternoon Shift - Woodstock
- Minimum Grade 12 education ; Post secondary education an asset
- Minimum 5 yrs experience including Production Supervisor experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Continuous Improvement, Lean manufacturing with proven results.
- Fully experienced in all versions of Windows, timekeeping and manufacturing systems.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
|Duties / Responsibilities
- AFT SHIFT: 3:45pm to 2:15am
- Effectively organize and manage a production group to ensure employees are safe while manufacturing of quality products takes place in an efficient way
- Ensure production deadlines are met and fulfilled as required.
- Schedule production employees and equipment in accordance with customer orders
- Collaborate and coordinate with subsequent departments as necessary to meet customer demands
- Anticipate and react to potential production interruptions and aid in recovery to minimize production loss
- Work on Continuous Improvement initiatives in respective department utilizing the PDCA process for problem solving.
- Develop and maintain employee relations on a professional respectable level, to include weekly work team meeting facilitation for CI and problem solving
- Facilitate and document various training as required
- Coach / provide feedback as necessary to improve the production and quality levels of all employees discipline as required ensure annual evaluations are completed for all employees.
||up to $58K + bonus
|Tell A Friend