Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Lead Mechanical Engineer, Pressure Vessels
Bs. Mechanical Engineering and/or
Bs. Welding Engineering
|Duties / Responsibilities
The following description does not limit the extent of involvement in other work not specified;
- Perform Design Engineering calculations & Drawings review prior to submittal to clients
- Perform Design Engineering functions associated with project work
- Monitor and implement design and engineering specifications and requirements of the company and apply them to ASME Code Pressure Vessel manufacturing
- Review and implement customer and contract specifications applicable to the effective fabrication of the project requirements
- Preparing detail drawings based on design calculations, sketches, customer specifications, codes and standards.
- Perform 3-D modelling and production of drawings in AutoDesk Inventor
- Drawings to include pressure vessels, filters, reactors, piping and skid assemblies. Implementing Customer Standards into fabrication drawings.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Involvement in review of Customer Technical specifications in accordance with design, manufacturing and fabrication requirements.
- Perform Specification review functions and implementation associated with inquiries and project work under guidance and direction of the lead engineer and / or manager.
- Control of documents between client and company
- Problem solve conflicts between drawings, specifications and contractual issues
- Assist as required with Quality Assurance issues
- Involvement in review of Weld Procedures and specifications in accordance with design and manufacturing design and fabrication requirements
||85 K to 100 K
|Tell A Friend