Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
|QC Inspector - Pressure Vessels
Quality Engineer/Technician- Mechanical
|Duties / Responsibilities
Quality Control Inspector for ASME Pressure Vessels and Equipment;
- Have responsibility for inspection of materials, and workmanship within the shop and at sublet vendors for conformance to quality standards, specifications, and dimensional requirements.
- Have responsibility for inspection of welds, for size, quality and compliance to drawings and specifications.
- Initiates non-conformance reporting, fills and files reports, and conducts follow-up based on disposition of non-conformance.
- Have responsibility to manage Calibrations, and associated records, including tracking equipment (weld machines, hand tools, pressure gauges and related) to ensure compliance and accepted operation
- Have responsibility to manage and complete ASME data reports, including submission to National Board and Canadian Provinces as required
- Support active review and management, updating of the Approved Supplier List
- Support preparation of History Dockets as projects are completed to submit to clients
- Support creation of ITP’s (Inspection and Test Plans), history dockets and other quality documents as required
- Support management and control of
- Quality Records
- Support others in writing new WPS/PQR, and managing the testing and qualification of WPS/PQR’s as they are required documenting and managing controls for the welders, material qualifications, weld materials, positions and welder tickets
|Tell A Friend