Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
- Degree in Engineering, Business or related
- Operations experience in Manufacturing Or Industrial industry.
- Heavy Industry experience an asset
- Experience in Manufacturing Operations Management, Financial Management and Sales Development
- Ability to develop strong relationships with team, suppliers, customers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic leadership capacity
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day operations and full P&L responsibilities
- Lead the organization’s development, future growth and execution of strategic plans
- Lead the organization and enhance effectiveness and profitability and achieve cost reduction in all areas
- Work with sales, customers, plant operations to optimize profitability
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and legislation
||Up to 150K, Benefits, Bonus, Pension
|Tell A Friend