Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Project Manager, ASME Pressure Vessels
Experience in ASME Pressure Vessels, Mechanical Engineering
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Role would include the following that would be introduced as technical competence is established;
- Post award project manager role responsible for clients
- Perform detailed specification review of new orders; Integrate with engineering and production post award to establish target timelines and objectives for project success
- Ensure target goals established with production personnel at order, and set out achievable milestones and objectives for successful production timelines; follow objective milestones with measures and tracking
- Responsibility for P.O. review, cost verification, coordinate invoice milestones
- Key account, post award client interface and point of communication
- Support project estimates and sales to close business.
- Added scope of role includes:
- Status reporting on weekly and monthly basis, develop of detailed schedules (MS Project, Primavera)
- Internal expediting of drawings/engineering and procedures
- External expediting of drawings/engineering approvals, material suppliers, subcontractors
- Manage and support materials procurement, subcontracting of machining, fab or other to support project completion
- benefits, 3 weeks vacation, 3% RRSP and bonus based on company performance.
||85 to 95 K
|Tell A Friend