Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Warehouse & Parts Assistant Coordinator
Post-Secondary Applicable education and 2 years experience Education
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for quoting, processing orders, and returns
- Performing visual inspection of incoming and sent parts for accuracy and locating material in order to pick and ship.
- Coordinate with vendor for delivery within required timeframe. Oversee the entire cycle of an order, including order generation, following up on purchase orders, tracking inbound equipment, tracking orders through the warehouse, and monitoring each step.
- Submit warranty claims while adhering to the vendor warranty process.
- Assess and determine customers’ parts requirements.
- Process incoming parts requisitions.
- Receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials.
- Process parts transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Clean and maintain the parts warehouse area.
- Perform daily duties in a manner conducive to a safe workplace.
- Post-Secondary Education and 2+ years parts/warehouse experience
- Experience with Salesforce/CRM or Dynamics.
Previous forklift experience is an asset
- Demonstrated previous parts warehouse / parts person skills.
- Previous industrial parts experience is an asset.
- Self-starter, independent and a team player.
- Understands the importance of urgency and time management skills.
- Good experience and understanding of computer systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Successful candidates will be motivated, personable and possess excellent communication skills.
- Must have their own vehicle and a valid Ontario Drivers Licence with a clean drivers report for travel to work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Wage
- Opportunities to grow internally, prefer to promote within
- Full Time Employment, no weekends, or evenings
||60 K to 65 K per year
|Tell A Friend