Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
Welding Tickets in AWSD17, Others ASME,TSSA, CWB
|Duties / Responsibilities
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Must have welding experience with thin walled Aluminum & Stainless Steel.
- Weld Tickets that are especially important: AWSD17 & others, ASME Weld Approvals, TSSA, CWB
- Any Bombardier, Siemens, GE, Boeing, Honeywell approvals are valued.
- Must be a “Results” focused person, with a passion to delivery high quality assemblies. Must be focused on improving all areas of the welding and fitting process, and the continuous development of your welding and those of your teammates.
Job Definition Statement/Outcomes:
- Meeting the requirements of the welding department and actively participating in achieving the company Goals & Objectives.
- Obtain the welding tickets required for various PQRs and WPS.
- Adhering to and improving the Welding Department performance and productivity, while safely operating the welding equipment, tooling, supplies, fixtures and other machinery.
- Preparing, cleaning and setting up components and assemblies and their corresponding tools and fixtures;
- Identifying any fault in operating equipment or any material or equipment, then reporting to supervisors; Observing, recording and identifying any issue that is undermining the ability to achieve the targets, goals and objectives.
- Able to work with the Tool Room and Machining\Fixturing Team to develop specialized tooling and jigs to complete welding projects.
- Be able to understand Welding data cards, travelers, written processes and procedures and work instructions generated for the weld department.
- Developing personal welding techniques and understanding of welding process & procedures.
- Complete, Inspect and Certify first off Assemblies and Components.
- Ensure that handling practices are followed to minimize any damage to parts.
- Able to use measuring and inspection equipment and understand the criteria set out on the drawings.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 5 years’ experience welding thin gauge metals (TIG), in a similar welding manufacturing environment –Aerospace, Power Generation, Nuclear experience is an advantage
- Bending, Machining experience is beneficial
- Ability to analyze & resolve problems and issues.
||Starting rate $30. per hour Experience driven
|Tell A Friend