Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||CNC Lathe Machinists - Days - Concord
- High School education and good technical knowledge and math skills
- Ontario Machinist license an asset but not required
- Strong CNC machining experience
- 5 yrs+ experience in machining industry / machine shop environment a strong asset
- Ability to set-up, and operate CNC machines with minimal oversight
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, tolerances, GD&T, etc.
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Set-up and machine mid-size to large components, while ensuring accuracy and efficiency in both one-off and production capacity
- Ensure safe work procedures, good housekeeping practices and company policies are adhered to
- Maintain ongoing and effective communication with Plant Manager, other supervisors, Cad-Cam Programmer, and Quality Manager
- Inspection of machined components in accordance with customer specifications
- Ensure machine and tools are kept in clean, organized working condition
||up to $35/hr to start
|Tell A Friend