Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Shipping / Receiving Coordinator - day shift - 7 Am to 3 PM
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent. Logistics, manufacturing and customer service experience. Forklift certification.
|Duties / Responsibilities
Reporting to the Plant Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Organizing paperwork for loading and off-loading trucks
- Submitting trucking information daily
- Printing warehouse labels when needed for production
- Weekly inventory counts (Fridays)
- Ordering office, stationary, and minor warehouse supplies
- Updating work process for loading and unloading trucks
Although duties noted above, as a team player there will be times duties and tasks will be provided outside the role to support production and warehouse organization.
- Good problem solver and ability to multitask in certain situations
- Possess a “Quality First” attitude at all times, ensuring that Quality is a central focus; actively audit the quality of the product in your department
- Microsoft Office and excel proficient.
- Certification in forklift driver license
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, material and supplies and drivers with a positive attitude
- Tracks, traces and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Maintains a clean, neat and member ready area.
- Maintains an accurate log of containers when they arrive and when they leave.
- Engages the vendors
- Provides additional backup support for the production dept
- Handles shipping claims for damaged goods
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Reports to the Plant Manager.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Logistics, manufacturing and customer service experience
- Forklift certification.
|Tell A Friend