Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Small Tool Technician - Oakville
- Strong electrically experienced hand tool repair individual.
- Minimum 1 year experience in electrical hand tool repair.
- Tool repair experience in: Grinders, Drills, Magnetic Drills, Electric tools, Cordless tools.
- Diagnosed and repair single-phase and three-phase electric motors.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask in a busy environment.
- Lifting upwards of 75lbs.
- Fluency speaking, reading and writing in English.
- Outgoing, with a strong customer service orientation.
- A team player, motivated, self-starter who can work effectively with minimal supervision or in a group environment.
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Test and inspect Tools for both repair jobs and warranty considerations.
- Assess and report on the condition of product returned for repair.
- Troubleshoot problems as to possible cause of failure.
- Assemble products in accordance with factory procedures and specifications.
- Function test product as required.
- Observe instructions and regulations relating to environmental protection.
- Provide technical support to our team.
- Maintain equipment and repair shop.
- Cleanliness and organization of work area and repair shop.
- Any other duties as may be required.
||Up to 60K, Benefits
|Tell A Friend