Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Brake Press Operator
High School Diploma
Minimum - Basic knowledge of Brake Press Operation, steel sheet forming.
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Operator must have some basic knowledge of operating a Press brake and some knowledge of steel sheet forming. Brake Press Operation)
- Perform pre-shift inspection and record the results)
- Produce standard parts as instructed
- Operate Brake Press safely and efficiently - AMADA HDS 1303NT Series & HFE 2204S Press Brakes all with all with Amada’s AMNC-PC control touch screens. Size of machinery: 3 meters to 4 meters long. Tonnage 130 Ton to 242 Ton.
- Use tape measure
- Perform First, Middle and Last off Inspection of processed material/product.
- Report any deficiencies in systems, facilities, machinery, equipment and/or tools immediately to your supervisor.
- Comply with Quality Assurance/Control policies and procedures.
||Start rate experienced operator $28. to $30. per hour.
|Tell A Friend