Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Millwright 433A Red Seal
Licensed Millwright 433A Red Seal
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Adhering to workplace safety policies, regulations, compliances and maintain a clean & safe working environment.
- Performs PM work and repairs to machinery and plant support systems with regards to mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, problems
- Work with preventative maintenance programs and keep detailed and accurate maintenance records.
- Cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work on machineries
- Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate the parts required during overhauls, maintenance or set-up of machinery
- Works with a wide array of precision tools, such as Vernier calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, gauge blocks and levels
- Fabricates custom parts, fixtures and guarding by means of arc welding, grinding, oxyacetylene cutting
- Assembles and installs machinery and equipment such as mixers, saws, pullers, precision bearings, gear-boxes, clutches, motors, shafts, sprockets, chains, conveyors etc
- Alignment skills, couplings on pumps and various Falk Couplings
- Participates and supports World Class Manufacturing initiatives
- Troubleshoots and repairs machinery and equipment in breakdown situations to ensure production requirements are met
- Working from heights
- Other duties as required
- Minimum grade 12 education. Must be a valid Maintenance Millwright who is fully licensed/certified in the Province of Ontario
- 1-5 years of experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Reliable, punctual and health-safety-environment conscious
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Experience with working with a CMMS system
- Some experience working with Maintenance SAP system.
- Ability to operate forklifts and aerial lifts
- Strong familiarity with machine shop practices (lathe & milling machines); use of power tools
- Understanding of bearings and their functions
- Must be able to read drawings and machine parts from a sketch or sample
- Excellent trouble shooting and analytical skills
- Work in a World Class Manufacturing Environment – WCM
- Machinist and/or welding accreditation would be advantageous
- Must be able to perform overtime/on-call/shift work if required.
- The unionized plant operates on a 24/5 & 24/7 schedule
- Candidates must have strong trades, written and communication skills, as well as the ability to manage a variety of jobs or projects simultaneously.
- Candidates must show a strong commitment towards quality and service, and be able to promote the company's vision and values.
- The successful candidate will be expected to operate effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong computer literacy & knowledge of MSOffice tools required.
||$44.57 gross per hour + Overtime + good benefit package
|Tell A Friend