Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Millwright 433A - Night Shift
Licensed 433A Millwright - 3 to 5 years experience.
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Perform preventative & corrective maintenance on facility equipment.
- Trouble-shoot, find root cause of breakdowns to minimize production downtime.
- Complete assigned work orders.
- Mechanical repair on machinery as required.
Required knowledge, skills, certifications & training:
- 3 to 5 years of manufacturing maintenance experienced as a licensed millwright.
- Injection molding experience with thermoplastic /rubber an asset.
- Experience with hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and PLC controlled production machinery.
- Exposure to and knowledge of robotics, automation, bowl feeders, vision inspection systems.
||33. to 38. per hour + 1.20 per hour premium
|Tell A Friend