Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Metal Polisher, Sanitary Stainless Steel
|Duties / Responsibilities
Metal Polisher Stainless Steel
- Grind, sand, clean, or polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools and power tools.
- Must have excellent manual dexterity, hand-eye-coordination and give attention to detail
- Must be physically able to handle heavy items including lifting, pushing, pulling, and positioning components up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Must be able to work scheduled hours and comply with the company’s timekeeping policy and all other company policies
- Must maintain a clean workspace
- Perform other duties in the shop as needed
- 3-5 years experience as a sanitary Stainless Steel metal polisher
- Proficient in the operation of hand tools required for polishing: hand grinders, belt sanders, die grinders, polishing wheels
We offer the following to our full-time employees:
- Employee Benefit Plan including a $500 health care spending account.
- Retirement Savings Plan with 3% company matching.
- $400 new employee referral program.
- Clean & Safe work environment. All employees receive specific job-related safety training and PPE. Safety Shoe and Safety Glasses allowance
||26. to 30. per hour
|Tell A Friend