Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||TIG / MIG Welder, Stainless Steel
Three + years experience with stainless steel fabrication
|Duties / Responsibilities
- TIG (GTAW) and MIG (GMAW) of stainless steel including initial set-up of welding machinery
- Fitting and assembling miscellaneous components
- Utilizing material handling, rigging, hoisting, and lifting equipment to move completed assemblies safely
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints, weld symbols and schematics
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions written in English
- Must be physically able to handle heavy items including lifting, pushing, pulling, and positioning components up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Must be able to work scheduled hours and comply with the company’s timekeeping policy and all other company policies
- Must have excellent manual dexterity, hand-eye-coordination and give attention to detail We offer the following to our full-time employees:
- Employee Benefit Plan including a $500 health care spending account.
- Retirement Savings Plan with 3% company matching.
- Clean & Safe work environment. All employees receive specific job-related safety training and PPE
||28. to 36. per hour
|Tell A Friend