Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Millwright - or Maintenance Mechanic with Gas Ticket Day Shift
Licensed Millwright OR Licensed Gas Fitter
|Duties / Responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Millwright or gas fitting license is mandatory.
- Minimum 5-7 years of Industrial Mechanic experience in a manufacturing environment.
- HVAC experience is an asset.
- One official language (English or French) is mandatory; the second official language is an asset.
QUALIFICATIONS: Skills & Abilities:
- Assess, troubleshoot, disassemble, repair, assemble, adjust and install production and building machinery and industrial equipment or components.
- Install/modify general piping/plumbing and components.
- Properly plan for operational activities and materials required.
- Interpret manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications.
- Calibrate controls for systems and equipment.
- Update preventive maintenance records and enter information on the computer system.
- Communicate clearly and with tact, and prepare accurate reports on activities.
- Install, operate, maintain and repair mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Possess proven welding and mechanical skills.
- Able to innovate solutions outside of original equipment manufacturing standards.
- Computer and literacy skills are essential.
- Possess strong initiative, judgment, reliability, and high level of integrity.
- Able to motivate and maintain a positive engaging work environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong willingness to learn.
- Very good knowledge of the appropriate personal protective equipment and health and safety principals, such as lock out/tag out activities and programs.
- Troubleshoot and execute repairs on pumps, fans, furnaces, burners and compressors.
- Experienced with the use of machinery including, but not limited to, lathes, drill-presses, milling machines, welding machines.
- Repair and maintain hydraulic and pneumatic components/systems.
- Properly read drawings/blue prints.
- Perform routine mechanical maintenance using a preventive maintenance schedule.
- The health and safety of employees is a top priority.
- Required to complete a background check, facilitated by the company prior to starting.
||North Eastern Ontario
||40.87 per hour
|Tell A Friend