Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Overhead Door Technician
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with overhead door and dock equipment is an asset.
- A valid CWB welding certificate is an asset
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, with a clean driving record
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Travel by vehicle to job site on a daily basis and utilize expertise to determine the extent of repairs required.
- Inspect and complete repairs of door or dock equipment as per work order.
- Able to work after regular business hours in order to respond to service calls.
- Accurately complete daily timesheets and inspection reports.
- Ensure customer's safety policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Resolve emergency breakdown situations in a prompt and professional manner.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Communicate with Manager if problem occurs with the scope of work changes.
- Help maintain and upkeep inventory on company truck and have knowledge and understanding parts.
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance.
||Up to $35/hr
|Tell A Friend