Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||CNC Sofware Developer / Machine Controls Integrator
Software Developer, CNC - University Graduate
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Work with the Engineering, Manufacturing, and Service departments to develop, maintain, troubleshoot, and service CNC on new and existing machining centers.
- The CNC Software Developer / Integrator will work with the CNC Control Software to support the machine functional testing and operation.
- Design, develop and test CNC Controls software for CNC machine to meet customer’s requirements.
- Create and maintain PLC software for the CNC control of machine systems.
- Create and maintain CNC Macro software, CNC software parameters setup, servo and spindle tuning, related Procedures and all other areas pertaining to the CNC software function.
- New Machine Start-up, Commissioning and Integration of all machine functions
- Troubleshooting machines including Fanuc, Siemens, PC based Automation
- Create and maintain machine manuals and documentation
- Create and maintain operational and safety procedures
- International field work may be a requirement for this position (Passport required) Qualifications
- Experience with PLC software & hardware setup in an automation manufacturing environment (preferably integrating CNC FANUC models)
- Experience with G code programming
- Experience with SIEMENS or other controls an asset
- Computer Engineering Technician / Technology College Graduate
- Software Developer, University Graduate
- General programming skills (.NET) an asset
- Demonstrate computer literacy in Word, Excel, Internet and Database
- Valid driver’s license and Passport required
- Good communication skills,
||Central / East Ontario
|Apply | Tell A Friend