Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Lean Six Sigma Black or Green belt an asset
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Assist in establishing and leading plant safety objectives.
- Assist in ensuring team members and contractors work safely and comply with all safety policies and procedures, all tasks are performed in a safe manner, and holds employees and contractors accountable for working safely.
- Maintains drawings and ISO compliant maintenance records for site equipment.
- Assists with ensuring plant complies with Provincial and federal environmental laws.
- Identifies chronic yield, uptime, and productivity issues and identifies corrective actions to address.
- Implements preventive and predictive maintenance to improve productivity and reduce costs.
- Assists with stockroom inventory management and cost control.
- 5s and TPM initiatives.
- Additional duties as assigned
||North Bay, ON
||Up to 90K, based on experience, fulltime, permanent
|Apply | Tell A Friend