Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Maintenance Millwright 426A or 433A, Fixed Day shift
Certified Ontario or Interprovincial
|Duties / Responsibilities
The Maintenance Millwright is directly responsible to provide safe maintenance, repair, installation and modification of all machinery and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment.
- Troubleshooting, replacing and/or repairing machine components including cylinders, pumps, motors, spindles, fixtures, slides, valves, gears, switches, and bearings,
- Performing welding, sheet metal fabricating, hand finishing, grinding, and polishing
- Designing and testing hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment and systems (involves circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, servo drives, etc.).
- Writing, programming, troubleshooting, modifying, and/or repairing programmable controllers, robotics, and other electronic equipment.
- Operating power house equipment (e.g. boilers, air compressors, chillers, electrical distribution, etc.) and industrial waste treatment equipment.
- Performing basic administrative skills including computer data entry and documentation of work performed by written and electronic methods.
- Participating in and providing On the Job Training with / to other maintenance Team Members.
- Passes on information, experiences and knowledge to other maintenance employees in regards to repair jobs, preventive maintenance, problem symptoms, etc. which he/she got involved with during his/her shift.
- Listens to information, experiences and knowledge passed on by previous shift maintenance employees, to ensure effective, non-repetitious problem solving and machine repair.
- Informs the Plant manager / Maintenance Manager about changes in electric circuits and updates the original diagrams.
- Helps to maintain adequate hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic spare part inventory levels in stock room.
- Maintains and takes owner ship in work order and preventive/predictive maintenance system by filling in the required forms and enter data into the computer.
- Performs preventive and predictive maintenance on production and production supporting equipment as outlined in the individual work instructions.
- Ensures work area and machines are kept clean, organized and tidy at all times.
- Stores equipment and tools properly when not in use.
- Works in a cost effective manner and maintains a high standard of quality and excellent workmanship at all times.
- Remains objective and open to new systems which may occasionally be introduced within the company or department.
- Must possess an Ontario or Inter-provincial 426A/433A Millwright Certificate.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role as a Licensed Millwright.
- Stamping and welding experience an asset.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
||35. + per hour
|Apply | Tell A Friend