Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||CONTRACT - Industrial Electricians - Toronto
- Red Seal / Inter Provincial certified Electrician license – Industrial (442A) OR Construction & Maintenance (309A) with industrial experience
- experience in a high speed / automated environment
- food industry experience an asset
- electrical maintenance experience – PLC troubleshooting/editing, drives, power circuits, controls, wiring, power distribution systems, etc.
- experience with power transmission, relays, etc.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Good mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to read and understand drawings / schematics
- Ability to work in a team and follow safe work practices
- Must have own hand tools
|Duties / Responsibilities
- 2 positions available - 1. Straight Days, 1. Straight Nights
- Act as an electrical maintenance resource while maintaining facility equipment on respective shift
- Troubleshooting / repairs / installations support of processing equipment with a working knowledge of electrical to carry out efficient repair / replacement Work Orders
- Account for inventory and labour related to duties on a computerized maintenance program (CMMS)
- Execute pre-scheduled preventative maintenance
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities on malfunctions of equipment for resolution
- Carry out / assist in any electrical maintenance activities
- Predictive and preventative maintenance duties
- Other duties as required / willingness to 'jump in' where help is needed
|Tell A Friend