Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Production Welder - Day shift
CWB certified GMAW and/or FCAW
|Duties / Responsibilities
We have an immediate opening for a motivated and independent working certified welder to perform tacking and welding of high-volume tubular and structural components. Full time position with benefits and competitive wages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- GMAW (MIG) welding for high production quantities.
- High Production Welding of Structural components: Tube, Beams, Angles, plates
- Ability to tack components in a fixture or jig.
- Ability to achieve high volume outputs with repetitive parts. Minimum runs of 500+
- Must be able to set-up, monitor and troubleshoot welding machine, gas, wire, settings, and cables.
- Must be able to read and follow drawing and specifications as needed.
- Must be able to read and understand basic measuring tools.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Welds in flat, horizontal, vertical, overhead positions.
- Cleans or degreases weld joint or workpiece.
- Other duties may be assigned
1. Must have had High Production Welding Experience – Minimum 5 years
2. Must have had experience with structural welding – Minimum 5 years.
3. Must have had or has a CWB – ticket valid for GMAW or FCAW
||$22. to $27. Per hour
|Apply | Tell A Friend