Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Project Manager - Steel Construction - Applicants welcome from any Province, Canada
Bs. or Masters in related field is a plus. PMP designation is a plus
|Duties / Responsibilities
POSITION SUMMARY: The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful completion of assigned contracts. You will work closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of these plans. The Project Manager will need to have proven experience in project management and leadership skills. KEY
- Responsible for meeting the project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Responsible for overseeing all elements of the project including but not limited to; detailing, material purchasing, fabrication, coatings, deliveries, cranes, safety, manlifts, and site installation.
- Responsible for all Project Change Order: management, pricing, execution, acceptance & collection. − Ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule & budget.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track.
- Delegate & monitor project tasks based on colleagues’ strengths, workload, skill sets & experience levels.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards. − Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution. − Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Managing customer satisfaction.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Other duties as may be reasonably required to benefit the company and or as requested by Management.
- A Detailing certificate or other steel detailing experience [Tekla, Advanced Steel, etc…] is a plus!!
- A Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills − Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- 3 yrs. experience as a construction project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Budget & Scheduling management experience
||80K to 95K - Relocation Assistance
|Apply | Tell A Friend