Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
- Technical knowledge and 5 years practical experience managing projects involving custom designed heavy machinery, equipment or machines.
- Strong understanding of mechanical assembly and detail drawings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to effectively perform this role, providing clear and concise communications to all parties involved in projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software applications including Project, Excel and Word.
|Duties / Responsibilities
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the seamless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and under budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress including resource requirements.
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedules and budgets obtaining appropriate approvals as required. Track project performance.
- Liaise with Engineering Department to develop project scope details.
- Support and maintain relationships with the customer and third parties/vendors.
- Effectively communicate with customers to clarify specifications and define requirements of each project.
- Coordinate the installations, including: personnel, equipment, rentals, hotels, and other tools as required.
- Coordinate with Installation team to ensure that all personnel have the required training/certification for the project.
- Coordinate with Installation team to ensure all required tools, rentals, etc. have been arranged for the customer outage.
- Identify and address quality issues and shop-to-site, company-to-customer, and design-to-performance problems.
- Organize all job related work documents, checklists, budget tracking, expense reports, matrix of installation personnel, and their certifications, etc.
||Up to 90K
|Apply | Tell A Friend