Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Tool & Die Maker
Red Seal certificate for Tool and Die OR equivalent trade required.
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Support the Production environment in order to meet planning schedules and customer requirements.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings, performing calculations, reading and interpreting work-in-process documentation, verifying work piece material, identifying and selecting tooling and measuring instruments or checking devices.
- Using precision measuring instruments to ensure accuracy of the diameter, depth, concentricity, position and finish.
- Be responsible for all parameters of assigned tasks
- Ensure the shop environment is kept safe, clean and organized
- Maintain accurate work reports and time sheets
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Handling of heavy tooling components
- Good English communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and mathematical skills
- Carry, push, and pull materials up to 50lbs unassisted. Physically demanding duties will be assigned from time to time
- Able to follow instructions and communicate effectively with co-workers and management
- Positive attitude with a true commitment to work hard
- Must practice safe work habits, industrial hygiene, and housekeeping
- Must always maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- Must be able to wear and maintain protective protection equipment (safety shoes, glasses, hearing protection, gloves etc) as required
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to fluctuating work requirements
- Must have a desire to learn and progress
- Must be hard working, and able to follow instructions quickly and efficiently
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Red Seal certificate for Tool and Die OR equivalent trade required.
- Minimum of 3years experience preferred.
- Must have their own tools and safety shoes.
- Candidates required to have a valid G Ontario driver’s license.
- Must be willing to work a continental shift rotation.
||$29. to $33. per hour
|Apply | Tell A Friend