Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Tube Bending Machine Operators, CNC, NC & Manual
Collage, vocational or Technical
|Duties / Responsibilities
CNC; NC & Manual Tube Bending Machine Operators .
Duties and responsibilities:
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, charts, and tables
- Set up, Operate, Edit and Troubleshoot on CNC, NC and /or Manual bending equipment - Pines, Conrac, Eaton Leonard. Experience in bending of Aircraft parts is preferable.
- Verify dimensions using VMM equipment as well as being able execute more traditional inspection methods and the use of precision measuring instruments.
- Reports to the Production Manager.
Our ideal candidate would have the following experience:
- 5 years + CNC & Manual bending experience in a manufacturing industry - Bending Thin walled tubes experience is preferable
- Must be familiar with tubular fabrication and production standards and methods.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are an asset
- Working in a quick turn around production environment
- Experience working in the aerospace industry (AS9100) would be asset
Educational and or credential requirements:
- Training will be provided, however some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training is an asset
||$25.00 per hour - start
|Apply | Tell A Friend