Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Technical Production Technician, Injection Moulding
Experience - 5 years Industrial Process / Injection Moulding / Plastics / Technical Training
|Duties / Responsibilities
Primary Duties will include:
- Implement preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance of the injection molding facility
including Injection Molding Machines and associated auxiliary equipment including but not limited
to thermolators, driers, and vacuum feed systems.
- Co-ordinate with outside vendors and trades regarding advanced maintenance and repair of
- Maintain plastic injection molds and implement insert changes and necessary.
- Hanging and setting of molds in the molding machines to a production ready status.
- Keeps current on technical developments and changes
- Drive for and maintain an injury free environment and safe work culture within molding
- Liaise with different departments to deliver common goals e. QA, Sales, and Customer Service
- Support a positive employee environment and adhere to Company policies, safety standards and
good housekeeping practices
Secondary Duties include:
As knowledge and / or training allows/ areas of growth…
- Provide support to the companies Plastic Processing Supervisors to troubleshoot and adjust
molding parameters to maintain quality and maximum product output.
- Provide support to material handling and plastic processing functions specifically shutting down
processes and to initiate production as qualified to do.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in a high volume manufacturing environment and have some
- Must possess cooperative, leadership and team skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- An in-depth knowledge in engineering, equipment maintenance and an understanding of plastics
processing is required. Academic qualification, diploma or degree, in support of practical
experience will be of benefit.
- Continuous Improvement experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably in an
ISO9001:2008 certified company
- 5 years Industrial process and plastic manufacturing knowledge is required
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and team building skills.
||60 to 75 K or more - Experience Driven
|Apply | Tell A Friend