Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
- Licensed 442A
- 2+ years experience in an industrial/manufacturing setting
- Mechanically inclined is an asset
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic experience is an asset
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Maintenance of industrial/production equipment, experience in PLC troubleshooting.
- Maintain all equipment to required standards
- Be responsive to line calls and equipment failures while maintaining a high level of accuracy and safety
- Provide support for the testing, repairing and calibration of electric and electronic components
- Reading and interpreting drawings and schematics
||Up to $34/hr
|Apply | Tell A Friend