Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Production Supervisor 3 PM to 11: PM
Certified Forklift, 2 or more years leadership experience in manufacturing
|Duties / Responsibilities
Opportunity to work within fast growing company. Candidate will manage small crew to produce product and oversee raw material flow within the production facility. Working as a key member of the plant leadership team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring production and staffing meet production targets and objectives
- Good problem solver and ability to multitask in certain situations occur
- Ability to work with temp staffing and permanent associates.
- Hands on if needed to accommodate production in a fast-paced environment
- Always possess a “Quality First” attitude, ensuring that Quality is a central focus; actively audit the quality of the product in your department
- Training and coaching production staff, ensuring workplace safety talks prior to shift start, accurately communicating production requirements with staff, and employee engagement are top priorities.
- Open minded, willing to provide solutions to production issues, and wiling to grow with company
- Great team player and excellent attitude
- Raw Material handling and flow of rail cars
- Assign work to the production team, follow up periodically to ensure productivity in an efficient manner.
- Monitor and track employee’s attendance and punctuality
- Monitor usage of materials, track waste and report through end of shift reports.
- Provide training and written instructions, e.g., pallet patterns for all size bags when manually re stacking
- Provide coaching and feedback to employees, Production and Plant managers
The successful candidate will have:
- Two or more years leadership and supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, inter-personal and communications skills. Computer literacy.
- Track record demonstrating success in manufacturing, teamwork, management and continuous improvement.
- Certification in forklift driver license
- Strong Interpersonal and Leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management planning and organizational skills with the ability to mu
||60 to 65 K
|Tell A Friend