Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Engineering Project Manager
Degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
|Duties / Responsibilities
Ensure a safe working environment and participate in the Internal Responsibility System where everyone shares the responsibility of safety.
- Contribute to a positive working environment, effective working relationships, and thorough communications with the team.
- Follow all procedures and work instructions in accordance with the Quality Management System Monitor performance, manage, and develop direct reports of the position if/when they are assigned.
- Development of Processes
- Maintains a list of possible processes, equipment, and tools that warrants investigation. This shall include reasonable efforts to find the “best practices” available at the time, financial justification, and return on investment information, and an implementation plan analyzing operations and providing cost-effective suggestions for improvement.
- Keeping up to date with advancements in the field, including SR&ED projects to be undertaken and documented.
- Investigate markets, costs, barriers to entry, etc. related to the prospective product/service and make recommendations to the President.
- Establish and maintain a “network” of contacts within the industry.
- Degree or diploma or equivalent experience in an Engineering related field of study or employment, with a minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience and demonstrated success managing CAPEX projects.
- Strong financial management of project costs.
- Experience with computers including Microsoft Office, CAD programs, and ERP systems.
|Tell A Friend