Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Industrial Electrician - Day Shift - Barrie
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Electrician license (Industrial 442A OR Construction & Maintenance 309A)
- 5 yrs+ experience in a mechanical maintenance role in an industrial environment
- Electrical maintenance and PLC experience
- Familiarity with CNC controls (Heidenhain, Haas, Fanuc and Fagor among others)
- Strong troubleshooting ability on CNC equipment, able to trace issues for repairs
- Must have experience performing preventative and predictive maintenance on production equipment
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Routine repair and maintenance of manufacturing equipment and systems including CNC controlled lathes and mills, welders, fabrication equipment, etc.
- Retro-fit of CNC machine tools including mills, lathes, and multi-axis mills/turns
- Electrical installation of new equipment including power drops, panel builds, co-ordinating with ESA, upgrading equipment manufactured to foreign electrical standards, etc.
- Other duties as required
||up to $40/hr
|Tell A Friend