Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Production Supervisors - 2
Two or more years supervisor experience in manufacturing
|Duties / Responsibilities
Afternoon Shift: 3pm – 11pm Night Shift: 11pm – 6am
Reporting to the Plant Manager and working as a key member of the Plant Leadership Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for: -
- Ensuring production and staffing meet production targets and objectives - Good problem solver and ability to multi task in certain situations –
- Ability to work with temp staffing and permanent –
- Hands on if needed and production in a fast paced environment –
- Possess a “Quality First” attitude at all times, ensuring that Quality is a central focus; actively audit the quality of the product in your department –
- Training and coaching production staff, ensuring that workplace safety, communications, and employee engagement are top priorities; -
- Open minded, willing to provide solutions to production issues, and wiling to grow with company
The successful candidate will have:
- Two or more years leadership and supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, inter-personal and communications skills. Computer literacy.
- Track record demonstrating success in manufacturing, teamwork, management and continuous improvement.
- Certification in forklift driver license preferred
||55 to 65 K Experience driven
|Tell A Friend