Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
433A Certificate of Qualification required.
(426A and Journeyperson Candidates accepted - waiting to write exam)
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Day shift: 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. During shutdowns, must be able to work extended hours including afternoons, evenings and 12 hour shifts. Consideration will also be given to those wishing rotating shifts instead of Day shift.
- Skillset: Previous heavy industry experience preferred. Advanced trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills; capable of physically demanding work (indoors and outdoors); self-starter able to follow directions and work in a team environment with minimal supervision. Good interpersonal and communication skills; basic personal computer skills.
- Responsibilities: Inspect, repair, replace, install, adjust and maintain all mechanical equipment specifically: Performing mechanical maintenance functions on all equipment; integrating information into clear reports to convey incidents or conditions; performing reactive work troubleshooting and repairing production equipment on a daily basis, preventing or reducing unplanned equipment delays; performing inspections, repairs, rebuilds in both shop and plant environment.
- Work Environment: Heavy industrial environment. PPE required - respirators, fresh air breathing apparatus and standard plant safety equipment at times. Exposure to noise, heights, confined spaces, lighting conditions, temperature and weather extremes that require the use of specialized protective devices or equipment. Required to climb stairs, ladders and scaffolding to access elevations, able to crouch for period of time.
- Benefits include Profit sharing, Bonus program, Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Vision, etc.
||$38.29 per hour; excellent benefits
|Tell A Friend