Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- P.ENG is an asset
- Experience in industrial, heavy industry, steel, or other is an asset
- Any certificates in NDT, Vibration Analysis, Inspection considered assets
- Hands on experience using a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Reliability engineering to monitor and maintain rotary equipment.
- Rotary equipment experience on Steam traps, furnaces & reactors, buckets, elevators, conveyors, dust collectors and piping
- Conduct vibration measurements, thermography, NDT and ultra sonic testing, analysis and reporting.
- Conducting RCFA (Root Cause Failure Analysis)
- Monitor, inspect and evaluate plant equipment to provide plans for improvements
||Negotiable, Depends on Experience, pension, benefits
|Apply | Tell A Friend