Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Maintenance Supervisor - Mechanical
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or Diploma or Millwright Licensed.
- 5+ years experience in a Supervisory roles
- 3+ yrs experience in an industrial environment with 24/7 operations.
- Experience in a union environment
- Experience dealing with outside contractors when necessary
- Experienced with rotating equipment,fans, blowers, pumps, gearboxes, steam turbines, bucket elevators, belt and screw conveyors, dust collectors, steam traps and piping an asset
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Plan, Coordinate, Schedule Maintenance Activities
- Oversee testing, installation, repairs, troubleshooting of maintenance activities and inspection of equipment and systems
- Mentor, lead, coach trade personnel
||Negotiable, Depends on Experience, pension, benefits
|Apply | Tell A Friend