Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Maintenance Manager - Stoney Creek
• Licensed Industrial Millwright or Electrician preferred; will consider all with good maintenance management experience
• 15 yrs work experience in maintenance in an industrial setting
• 7 yrs+ experience in a direct maintenance supervisory / management role
- Experience in evaluating staff, systems, overseeing parts requirements and improving maintenance departments
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management, development and efficient operation of the Maintenance department
- Work as part of senior leadership team to drive productivity and plant equipment is operating at maximum efficiency / output
- Ensure efficient operation of equipment and plant services including cost control, safety and product quality
- Apply continuous improvement principles to the department to achieve plant operating improvements and superior facility management
- Analyze current and future opportunities for cost saving
||Stoney Creek, Ontario
||up to $95K dep. on exper.
|Apply | Tell A Friend