Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Mechanical Designer, Conveyors
Mechanical Design Technician
|Duties / Responsibilities
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the component selection, design and detailing of specific machinery, conveyors and overall project details after sale is complete
- Project management of those same specific projects including dealing first hand with production and the customer.
- Development of standardized products
- Assist in the conceptual phase of projects, working on concept designs, time study calculations, cost estimating, presenting solutions to end users
- Work with sales to develop projects during the sales phase to increase likelihood of closing orders
- Review current products and designs, and investigate methods to standardize for commercialization, reduce manufacturing costs, re-engineer to utilize newer/different technologies
- Research and development of new products/technologies based on current sales targets/initiatives
- Technical experience in the bakery, food & beverage or fresh produce industries
- Knowledge of equipment including, but not be limited to, conveyors, packaging machinery, palletizers, as well as bulk handling equipment is highly desirable
- Experience with robotics
- Solutions oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- Team oriented person
Profit Sharing: You will be eligible, after twelve (12) months of continuous employment with the Company, to participate in profit sharing that is contingent on overall company profitability.
RRSP Savings Plan: The company will contribute a matching payment to the company RRSP plan up to $1800 per year. Eligibility is after two (2) years of employment.
Benefits: The current, standard company health, life, disability and dental insurance coverage are generally supplied per company policy. Eligibility is after three (3) months of continuous employment. Signing bonus and graduated increases.
||$35. + per hour - experience driven
|Apply | Tell A Friend