Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Junior Mechanical Design Engineer, Pressure Vessels
Bs. Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Technician/Drafter
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Perform Design Engineering functions associated with project work
- Preparing detail drawings based on design calculations, sketches, customer specifications, codes and standards.
- Preform 3D modelling and production drawings in AutoDesk Inventor
- Preform 3D Modelling and production of drawings in AutoCAD
- Drawings to include pressure vessels, filters, reactors, piping and skid assemblies
- Implementing Customer Standards into fabrication drawings
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Involvement in review of Customer Technical Specifications in accordance with design, manufacturing and fabrication requirements.
- Perform Specification review functions and implementation associated with inquiries and project work under guidance and direction of the lead engineer and/or manager
- Control of documents between client and company
- Review and implement customer and contract specifications applicable to the effective fabrication of the project requirements.
- Problem solve conflicts between drawings , specifications and contractual issues
- Assist as required with quality assurance issues
||55 to 65 +- Experience Driven
|Apply | Tell A Friend