Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||MasterCAM CNC Programmer
Minimum 10 years experience Programming with MasterCAM
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Generate CAM program for CNC machines using MasterCAM software.
- Issue required documents to aid in setting up machines (tool list, setup sheets).
- Optimize CNC programs on 4 and 5 axis machining centers in a cost-effective manner but within quality part requirements.
- Provide assistance and work with machinists to ensure fully comprehendible programs.
- Work with methods engineering, production and quality to ensure the requirements are met of the manufactured products.
- Select cutting tools and prove them out.
- Review scheduled existing machining processes for improvement opportunities.
- Work to set deadlines
- Must perform other related duties and general tasks that are assigned.
- Store generated data, reports and documents according to defined company structure
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of programming using MasterCam program
- Experience using center of rotation for 4-axis CAM programs would be an asset
- Demonstrates proficiency with CAD (solid modeling) and CAM software
- Proficient with GD&T
- Ability to read/ interpret blueprints
- Strong technical knowledge of precision machining and manufacturing methods
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities.
- High attention to detail and ability to work well within a team a must
||65 to 85 K
|Apply | Tell A Friend