Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Manufacturing Engineer, CNC Machining
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Work with engineer’s team to provide input for manufacturing solutions within specifications and requirements.
- Support manufacturing operations by providing technical support and guidance towards process and technical issues.
- Recognize loss areas and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide support with sales and quotations.
- Responsible for process design/development and product design for manufacturability
- Create detailed 3D CAD models, drawings, and BOM’s for manufacturing.
- Perform Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DMFEA).
- Perform review of parts, drawings, procedures and assemblies to approve and release Engineering Master’s as required.
- Create and detail a Manufacturing Plan for development parts and for transfer of the product into mass production.
- Ensure that the manufacturing documentation of the manufacturing and assembly methods are complete prior to manufacturing start-up.
- Support document and training including troubleshooting guides, work instructions and validation of the manufacturing processes.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, with a minimum of 3 years of demonstrated performance in a product development role.
- Mechanical Engineer with minimum 8 years of CNC 4-axis and 5-axis milling environment.
- Strong experience with 3D Cad Modelling using SolidWorks. Ability to create and review drawings, including tolerances and GD&T. Minimum 5 years of experience using SolidWorks software.
- Structured thinking, ability to analyze, develop, organize and communicate the process plans objectives through teams and others.
- Demonstrated CNC process trouble shooting skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Flexible and a proven ability to cope with constant change in a dynamic and fast growing working environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to interface with plant personnel, as well as ability to coach, teach, and mentor. Ability to lead team members in achieving our project goals.
- Effective written/verbal communication and analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to write and provide simple and accurate instructions, read standard blueprints, interpret and process drawings.
- Can manage multiple priorities or projects simultaneously and keep them progressing to completion.
- Strong internal drive to exceed expectations and goals.
- Able to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team.
||65 - 80 K
|Apply | Tell A Friend